Need help using Voices? This is the area where you can find resources to help you make the most of Voices. When we add new support videos or documents, this is where they can be found. You can find written documentation on the wiki.
If you want to create a course site/blog then make sure to review the steps for doing so.
In case you missed the Support Videos, you can find them below:
- Introduction to the Dashboard
- Writing and Publishing a Post
- Moderating Comments from the Dashboard
- Previewing and Activating Themes
- Embedding photos, video, & audio into your posts
- Setting your Discussion Settings
- Customizing your Writing Settings
- Editing your existing list of Links
- Adding users to your site (or removing them)
If you’re looking for something specific that isn’t covered in these videos or the wiki, check out the great how-to videos on WordPress.tv – and if that doesn’t work, let us know and we’ll try whipping up a custom how-to video.