Need help using Voices?
Find written documentation on Inside.Wooster including Blogging for Teaching and Student Blogging in WordPress.
To create a course site/blog, visit our Voices page Setting Up Class Blogs including adding students as users.
To edit a site/blog from off-campus, you may need VPN. Visit our Voices page Editing a Voices site from off campus for details.
If you need some ideas for how you might use Voices (and WordPress in general) you can explore the Community>Sites page of Voices or look at some examples from Mary Washington.
Visit Support Videos on common features:
- Introduction to the Dashboard
- Writing and Publishing a Post
- Moderating Comments from the Dashboard
- Previewing and Activating Themes
- Embedding photos, video, & audio into your posts
- Setting your Discussion Settings
- Customizing your Writing Settings
- Editing your existing list of Links
- Adding users to your site (or removing them)
If you’re looking for something specific that isn’t covered in these videos or the wiki, check out the great how-to videos on WordPress.tv – and if that doesn’t work, let us know and we’ll try whipping up a custom how-to video.